Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Sisterhood Award


My friend Sarah over at Coffee at the Cabin has blessed my day by giving me the Sisterhood Award! Sarah and I met through the Simple Woman's Daybook and I think she is one of the only readers of my blog that also doesn't know me in real life. I love having a new blogger friend. :0)
I now get to bestow this award to up to 10 blogs. This won't be easy because I read so many great blogs. Here are the rules...
The rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link the person from whom you received your award.

In no particular order...
  • Kirsten at Sonlight Garden--Kirsten has 7 kids, homeschools, gardens, milks cows, raises chickens, and lets her light shine wherever she goes and that shows through on her blog as well.
  • Cindy at Monkey Boy Adventures--Cindy never fails to post every day which always makes me happy! Her blog is diverse and fun to read.
  • Amy at One Blessed Mamma--love the pictures on Amy's blog, she's got a great eye for photography. Right now she's got some awesome picture of her kittens!
  • Julie at Winchester Academy--Julie likes to keep it real as she shares her life as a homeschooler, wife, mom, and all the other hats we wear as women! Keeping it real is always a blessing.
  • Lisa at Finding Noah--Lisa inspires and amuses as she writes about her crazy life as a Pastor's wife, mom to one super sweet boy with autism and one crazy, red headed fireball, not to mention that she's a bit of a looney tune herself. Just sayin'.
  • Lori at Tree Climbing Adventures--Lori is a relatively new blogger but is making her mark on the blog world. She's so funny, real, and loves God!
  • Kris at The Knitting Wannabe--I love her stories about her daughter, she is quite the character. Kris also has her own online yarn shop, if you are a knitter, check her out!
  • Melissa at 5 Kiwis in Florida--Melissa is fast becoming Caroline Ingalls and that's fun to read about. I also love her bunny pics.
  • Randi Sue at Embracing the Paradox--Randi Sue is humble, wise, and godly. I love reading what she has to say. She's got cute kids too.
  • Stephanie at Enduring with Grace--her blog is always an interesting read, she has some great ideas and some great recipes!
Okay, I have to stop there but there are quite a few more I wish I could mention. I am a rule follower though.
Thank you to Sarah for my award!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Thank you!

Deana said...

Wow, I can't wait to check out all these blogs. They sound really interesting.

Melissa said...

Thanks sista!!

Smith Schoolhouse said...

I am starting to get a complex here! but I guess with my blog being private it would be hard for people to link to it. But still!

Tiffany said...

Hey Riss--(and Debi and Leisa)--don't get a complex, I just didn't include any blogs that are private because of the linking issues. You are the ultimate sister in the sisterhood!!!!

Sarah said...

The problem with this award is that there are SOOOOO many more blogs I want to read. Is there such a thing as being a professional blog reader? I would love the job!

Hope you have a good day - I'm anxious to check out your list - too bad there are other things that think they have to be priority - namely schoolwork - still!

Cheryl said...

**eeyore face** I know... I've only been leaving comments regularly for what... a year now... but I guess I'm still just a stranger... wearing out my welcome...

Lisa said...

Thank you, Tiffany...I'm proud to be your loony sister...;)...

Smith Schoolhouse said...

OK I feel better!