Gracie is 8 years old today! One thing that everyone notices about Grace is that she is ALWAYS smiling. She is one of the happiest kids I know. She is very cooperative and has such a great attitude. She makes the best of every situation, always finding the good thing. On cleaning day she jumps right in and declares that she is in a "cleaning mood," she then goes on to clean her room as well as I can and then tackles every other task I ask her to do. When faced with a plate full of food she doesn't care much for. She doesn't say anything, just quickly and quietly eats what she doesn't like first and always saves the best for last. She is Hannah and Joe's favorite which can be exhausting for her at times when they are both vying for her attention. She loves chocolate and thinks farts are hilarious. What's not to love about this girl! Enjoy these pictures courtesy of my sis! I have none of my own to share due to my computer glitches. I think these span the last couple of years but in every one you can see Grace's smiling face and the joy that just oozes from her!
13 comments:
I have a few more to send. I will send them now. You don't have to post but so you have them.
thank goodness she had some! these are GREAT! Happy Birthday Grace!
Happy Birthday Grace!!!!!
Happy Birthday Grace, I'm so glad we know you!!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Happy birthday! See you tomorrow! The pictures were perfect. What a great sister.
She always wears the prettiest smile... Happy Birthday Grace!
Happy Birthday, Grace! What a great smile!
She is a cutie.. she has a happy spirit..like her mom!! happy birthday gracie!
Happy Birthday, Grace!
Happy Birthday Grace...you are a BLESSING!!
she has always been such a smiley face- like a gift straight from God to cheer your day. I love her- tell her Happy Birthday from the Smith's.
Happ Birthday Grace!! She does always have a smile on her face. God Bless her!!!
Post a Comment