Friday, April 24, 2009
Sick
I'm sick. I have a stinkin' cold, the creepin' crud. I am not sure if I picked it up in the ER or whether Debi made me sick. :0) What I do know is that I haven't had a cold in about a year and a half and I forgot how yuck it makes you feel! I have been taking cold medicine which is something I never do but I need to not feel so bad right now (more on that tomorrow). Anyway, yesterday I took a half dose in the afternoon and a full dose at bedtime. I took a full dose today and I hate the way it's making me feel. I feel very loopy and big-headed. I don't think I'll be taking anymore cold medicine. I think I'm on the tail end of this anyway. Surprisingly enough I haven't been spending much time on the computer so I'm actually a little behind reading and commenting on blogs. Have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I am so sorry my friend. I hope you feel better soon!
At least I only got a ticket on Wednesday and not a cold.
I hope you're feeling better soon!
Sorry :( I think you got it from the ER!
hope you feel better!!!!!
Feel better soon, Tiffany!
I hope you feel better soon!
Debi gave it to us too!!
Hope you're doing better and not needing to take any more meds - I hate how they make you feel, especially when you are hoping they're going to make you feel better! Take care, my friend!
i have an oil for that!
so sorry you are sick! I hope by the time you get this comment you won't even be sick anymore.
Post a Comment