Ollie's family did a great job with planning games and other fun things for the kids to do--and adults. Every day at 4 the kids had activity time with Grandma and Grandpa. They played some classic games--Mother May I, Red Light Green Light, Duck-Duck-Goose--read stories, and did some crafts that were made into a scrapbook and "stained glass" pictures that were hung in the window of the house. We also had some other games after dinner for everyone to participate in. Here are some pictures...



These pictures are from the newspaper tower building. The goal--build the highest tower you can build with newspaper. This was a perfect game for the Patterson men, these guys love to problem solve and are good engineers.


6 comments:
I love that your family planned all those fun games. How neat.
Wow, you guys are organized. The kids must have had a blast. Looks like fun.
What a GREAT vacation! I'm soooo totally jealous!!
I love that part of extended family vacations! We have video footage from a family talent show that will make excellent material later for really humiliating our kids :) The games are very creative.
I love that part of extended family vacations! We have video footage from a family talent show that will make excellent material later for really humiliating our kids :) The games are very creative.
What a fun family you have. That is nothing like our family reunion! Glad you guys had such a great time. And Bloku is one of our favorite games!
Post a Comment