Here are some family pictures for those of you who like stuff like this. I know my mom and sister would love to see these and some of you may like it too.

Out of all our family members on both sides this guy here is who Grace most resembles. This is Uncle Johnny aka John Mark. They both have those smiley eyes.

This is the best picture we could get of all the cousins. This was the last picture taken in our little photo session and the littles were done.

You may recognize this family--the Florida fam.

Here's the whole clan!

Then we have Steph, Gabi, Ellie, Kea, and Corrie.

And Tim, Lisa, Samantha, and Melody.
4 comments:
Very nice, I love to see pictures!
what a beautiful setting to have all these taken too!
I have only seen your daughter a few times but she does have smiley eyes...she was even smiling the entire time she was dressed up as Toto...very sweet pictures...You guys looked like you had a blast.
She does have smiley eyes.
The pictures helped me sort all the families out.
Post a Comment