Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some Pictures

I felt like doing a picture post today. Below is my sweet nephew, Brayden. We go to Georgia in about a month and I get to spend the week keeping him. He is the easiest, sweetest baby so it should be fun!


Here's Joe being silly. It's so hard to get a picture of him these days. He's all of a sudden become camera shy. Sometimes I get a quick smile before he forgets to be camera shy. He's wearing another one of his tie dye shirts.

Hannah started something new yesterday--a clubhouse meeting. She invited Grace and Joe to come and they did some crafts she had planned ahead of time. They made stars to hang above their beds and made pictures for Ollie and I. I love when Hannah is such a good big sister! I wish I could say she is always a good big sister but this is real life here. Her siblings do get on her nerves and she can be a bully with tireless teasing. What can I say, she's normal!


We decided to get up close and personal with Tropical Storm Fay. We went for a windy, sometimes rainy walk tonight. It felt so nice and cool and the breeze was wonderful.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I remember my nephews and my own son went through a period of time when they would do anything to get away from a camera. My guys are still not fond of just simply smiling for the camera!

ann marie said...

Cute pictures and cute that Hannah did the clubhouse thing. It's nice when they get along. The oldest one, I am only speaking for my family here, seems to lose patience quickly.