Here are some pictures from the ferry ride. We drove our car onto the ferry which was pretty exciting for the kids (and for this grown up) and then got out of our cars so we could see where we were going.


Joe did so well with all of his little cousins. He really had fun with them and didn't once complain about being the only boy! Here he is making friends with Corrie.

Hannah discovered this raspberry stain while on the ferry. A berry had fallen down her shirt and was nice and smushed on her little tummytum. She also has a nice stain on one of her favorite tank tops.

That's Ollie's parent's Mini driving onto the ferry. I got to go out for a drive in the Mini one of the days on the island. I felt so cool, oh yeah I did. My ponytail whipping in the wind--I had it going on.
5 comments:
Welcome home!!!! I love all of the pictures, it is almost like taking a little mini-vacation myself :)
I have always wanted to take a ferry ride. It looks like so much fun.
Welcome home...we missed you all! I love all the pictures...keep em coming! :)
That looks like fun. I have never done that before.
I love ferry rides too! Are there seagulls up there that follow the ferrys? Wonderful post and pictures! Glad you guys are safe and sound and had a great time.
Post a Comment