Sunday, March 22, 2009

Annoying

Whenever I read a book I get a pretty vivid picture of all the characters.  Sometimes the characters are people I know in my daily life.  Well, as I'm reading Twilight, the main character, Bella, keeps appearing in my mind as Allison Iraheta from American Idol.  It's driving me crazy!!!  I've tried to change it but my mind won't let me.  Weird and annoying....

4 comments:

ann marie said...

how is it? i hope you like it because jane will be crushed if you don't...and yes, i am a rotten mom and refuse to read it,go ahead, give me alecture, jane already told me you were fabulous for reading it

Julie said...

I liked Twilight. You picturing Allison reminds me of how I dream...like someone from American Idol, someone from my childhood, someone I'm actually friends with...kind of like facebook.

Debbie said...

thats why I waited to see the movie..I knew once I did all the characters would change!! However, the movie pegged them pretty well....:)

Steph C. said...

Is this the new trendy vampire movie that's currently out you all are talking about? Or am I just totally behind the times in knowing whatever new important book is out? Gosh, I can't keep up anymore.