Thursday, March 5, 2009

NoopDog is in the House!!

Wasn't AI exciting tonight???  I'm embarrassed to say that I came close to crying when Simon announced the "13th" in the top 12.  Noop almost cried too, he was truly speechless.  I am very happy with tonight's results especially since my fave, Megan, made it into the top 12.  Matt too.  I really like him as well.  What was up with Simon tonight?  He was so nice to everyone.  I think he only criticized one or two of them.  And, he was joking around with Paula.  He seemed happy.  Maybe they are relieved that this stage is over as well.  I'm excited for the more normal Idol next week.  It's a great top 12!  

For once I think I have nothing else to say.  Weird.

1 comment:

Julie said...

We were watching it recorded and apparently it went over its scheduled time so our DVR stopped recording, I found out from facebook that Anoop was in, but didn't know until this morning that he was the 13th and that Matt was in too!