...that's what I ate tonight. Raw fish. Although I enjoy sushi, so far I have only tried things like the California roll that don't have anything raw in it. Tonight I ate Ceviche. It is fish "cooked" in lime juice and other spices. It marinates and sort of gets cooked but not really. I can't say that I loved it but I didn't hate it either. Ollie served it with tomatoes and cilantro and those really masked the fishy flavor. We both agreed that though it wasn't terrible we prefer our fish cooked. Anyone else ever try Ceviche?
7 comments:
Ceviche is a Peruvian specialty! So yes I've had it, many times. It's okay... Justin loves it. Never made it myself though. :-)
Yes, I had it at a restaurant called Austral that served Latino inspired cuisine...and I was NOT a fan...it had too much of a "bite" to it...though, I'm not a sushi lover either!
Heather
Good Ceviche can be really good. Very limey and cilantro-y. Lol
I agree though. I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
I've never tried it, and probably won't anytime soon.
Yes, I love Ceviche! I have had it at a restaurant in Vegas and at Epcot- Mexico(I think). My favorite place was at Epcot. Very delish, not fishy at all.
I've never had it but love sushi so I may like it. I'm glad you tried it though.
love ceviche!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment