Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our New Bunny Hutch

Thank you to Amy W. for the awesomest bunny hutch ever!! We got it all cleaned out and ready for bunnies yesterday. Chloe and Rosie got to spend a little time in there during dinner but today they will probably spend the day in there. We plan for the bunnies to be indoor/outdoor. Probably outdoor during the day and indoor at night for now and we'll reverse it in the summer. We'll see. I think they are going to love it!





7 comments:

Julie said...

Very nice!

Smith Schoolhouse said...

very cool.

Randi Sue said...

Your bunnies are well taken care of.

Grammy said...

what a fun bunny hutch!! How big will the bunnies get? Can't wait to meet them.

crispy said...

That is a HUGE bunny hutch. THe girls can't believe you guys got bunnies. They told me Hannah didn't like bunnies. I bet she likes hers. =)

Debbie said...

I can't wait to come visit! HINT HINT!! :) I love the hutch!!!

Tiffany said...

Cris--Hannah has never liked animals much and I wasn't sure what she would think about the bunnies but they've won her over. Before they came she said, "if they stink I won't like them."
Debbie--let's plan a visit! E-mail me with your phone number again, I never wrote it down.