Hannah came up with this outrageous outfit yesterday and dubbed herself, Esmerelda--the art teacher.
that is very funny and very cute!
I love it! She looks fabulous! :)
How precious is that???
Love it! I noticed her cool, trendy hair yesterday!She is such a cutie.
gorgeous, dahling!
Looks totally artsy fartsy!! I love it, Aunt CiCi will be so jealous that she didn't think of it!
She is so funny!
very funny.
She is into the trendy hair thing now for some reason...I'm not even sure where she gets the idea but I'm happy. She has great hair and usually will ONLY wear it down.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that is very funny and very cute!
I love it! She looks fabulous! :)
How precious is that???
Love it! I noticed her cool, trendy hair yesterday!
She is such a cutie.
gorgeous, dahling!
Looks totally artsy fartsy!! I love it, Aunt CiCi will be so jealous that she didn't think of it!
She is so funny!
very funny.
She is into the trendy hair thing now for some reason...I'm not even sure where she gets the idea but I'm happy. She has great hair and usually will ONLY wear it down.
Post a Comment