Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This and That

Here is another picture from the other day--this girl cracks me up! Her next play is High School Musical 2 and she just found out yesterday that her part is "Kelsi." This is her biggest part yet, lots of lines and a couple of short solo parts. She is beyond thrilled!
We went on a field trip and saw a play on Tuesday and then met some friends for lunch at a beautiful park. Joe and his little friend had a ball light saber fighting and wreaking general havoc with all their running around and hiding in bushes and stuff. It was fun to watch them being little boys. Grace enjoyed the quiet lake and the birds. She hand fed the swans and threw most of her lunch to the pigeons and other ducks.



These rabbits love Joe. He gets them out of their cage first thing in the morning and they hang out together on the couch. Some time after I took this picture Joe fell asleep. I didn't see it but Ollie said Joe was sound asleep and the rabbits were cuddled next to him. They are sweet, friendly little rabbits although you wouldn't guess that by looking at my children's scratches. My kids handle the rabbits so much that they are bound to get scratched here and there. These scratches usually happen when they are getting them in or out of their cage. If they are not being held properly they start to freak out. Grace's arms are all scratched up and Joe and Hannah both have scratches on their faces.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pictures - love that one of Grace!

Cheryl said...

I didn't know rabbits scratched... Lucy has scratched up before too... when she gets excited her paws start running no matter where she is!

Sarah said...

Gotta live kids getting out and just being kids. I can't wait until they can be outside more than in!

Have a great day!

crispy said...

Tell her congrats on the drama part. Wish we could come and see the musical.

Smith Schoolhouse said...

I love Hannah's look. I can't wait to show it to "my Hannah" I am sure she will just love it!

Oh yeah- you have a package on the way.

Cheryl said...

Hey Tiffany... I went back and looked... they're adorable and for the right person I'd possibly spend it but did you think they were pricey too?

Tiffany said...

Yes Cheryl--I agree. I went and looked at them and $20 is a little too much. If they had been half that I would have bought them. My SIL LOVES squirrels.