
A Simple Woman's Daybook for today...March 16, 2009
Outside my window...the sun has just come up, I think we are in for another exceptionally warm day. I'm not ready for the heat!
I am thinking...that we really need to get moving on our International day project. We've done a few things but need to get a little more organized.
From the learning rooms...just a normal week of school. I think I will add in Writing With Ease this week. Grace and Joe continue their space unit, seeing the shuttle launch was a fun addition to our unit. I think I'll put some of the pictures in their lapbook.
I am thankful for...a fun and relaxing weekend and a great quiet time this morning.
From the kitchen...German food tonight--bratwurst and sauerkraut. I'm thinking of making cottage cheese pancakes for breakfast either today or tomorrow. After that, who knows. Still not in the cooking mood!
I am wearing...pjs of course.
I am reading...Mimosa by Amy Carmichael and Snow Treasure with the kids.
I am hoping...for a productive, low stress week--is that too much to ask?
I am creating...a plan for an International Day project
I am hearing...Martha Speaks and the kids chattering about bunnies.
Around the house...things are pretty neat and that makes me very happy. Tomorrow we will have our second "Home Ec Tuesday," so we'll get the sweeping and bathrooms done then.
One of my favorite things...coffee, planting flowers and having them actually grow and bloom--we just planted sunflower and zinnia seeds and they are sprouting.
A few plans for the rest of the week...getting tires on the car today, school, tutoring, theatre, a wine tasting class with Harriet and Billy, park day, and whatever else comes up!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

If you want to participate in the daybook, see Peggy here.
3 comments:
Love the bunny picture! How precious is that??? Oh my.
Sounds like you are off to a busy, fun week. I am jealous of your wine tasting times...that sounds like so much fun!
Have a good week!
your kids are so cute, i know i say that all the time but they are and i loved joe's birthday video, SO adorable!
I enjoyed reading your daybook.
Enjoy the rest of your Monday!
Post a Comment