





These pictures are from the playground that is next to the showers and bathrooms. It's a nice playground but in the summer it is usually blazing hot, way too hot to actually play on it. They need to put it under a tent or something. Anyway, it wasn't too hot to play in it after our fun on the beach because it was so early. They especially love the "mulch," I think it is made out of old tires. After our beach fun we went out to lunch at a local seafood place and had some great fish! Joe opted for chicken nuggets. :0)
4 comments:
I'm ready to go back to the beach!
I love the beach! I'm glad you had fun there.
When you go back to the beach see if anyone is wearing mom's bathing suit that she left in the bathroom! We had a great time.
Yeah, check on my bathing suit!!
What a great weekend. We had a ball.
Post a Comment