Well, it's just a few hours since I wrote that last post and I am already feeling significantly better. I was even quite nice to the fam when they got home at about 9:45. I was ready for them to be home, not that I won't be ready for them to go out again tomorrow afternoon...
I got myself a DVD--"New in Town," some mocha almond fudge soy ice cream and chilled by myself for the evening.
Ollie took the kids bike riding at a bike trail and Joe learned to ride a bike!!! Ollie caught it all on video so I didn't miss it completely, he was so cute! I'm very proud of him.
4 comments:
Glad you are feeling better and that you were able to get some alone time.
Yay for you! I love that soy dessert. It is soo yummy!
I'm so glad you had a time of refreshing! We all need it sometimes.
Glad you're feeling better and YEAH JOE!!
Post a Comment