Sunday, June 7, 2009

High School Musical 2 Pictures

I have lots of video I want to share eventually but I'm having some technical difficulties in that area, I'll get it figured out eventually though. For now, here are some pictures from our weekend. I hope to get some of the kids on stage eventually when I can download them. These are from after the show. Here's Hannah in the receiving line shaking hands with the "fans." And below with Madi, aren't they cute?

Hannah played Kelsi in this show so she spent quite a bit of time at this keyboard.
Here she is with "Jack Scott," aka Jonathan. Their characters were kind of an "item" for this show.
And, the only picture my sweet son would pose for. The guy behind Tyler played Troy in the show.
Hannah and Ms. Amanda. I have taken a picture of her with Amanda after every show since Hannah started this.
And, to top it all off, we ran over a hotdog. We had this display plate set up all weekend. We'd put it in the fridge at night and then use it again the next day. I was asking if it was time to throw it away when Mike (Julie's husband) suggested that we run over it. Excellent idea!! So, Julie did the rolling and it was absolutely disgusting just like we thought it would be. Running over food is kind of an inside joke amongst some of my homeschool friends, we had a great laugh!

1 comment:

Julie said...

It was a great show and a great weekend. Running over the hot dog display just topped the whole thing off!