Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, Monday Reprise




I took Ollie's advice and decided on a set amount of time that I would work as opposed to focusing on all I had to do. I decided at 9:40 that I would do as much as I could do for one hour. I took a nap today from 5 to 6, that's the only reason I had the energy to do housework at nearly 10 pm. Anyway, I worked fast and got the living room picked up, ready to be vacuumed in the a.m., the foyer swept, bathrooms cleaned, dishes done and laundry put away. It's amazing how much you can do when you don't have kids interrupting you! Here are a couple of pictures from our theatre work day...

3 comments:

Smith Schoolhouse said...

glad you were able to be productive. Remember, she is a 16 year old- she will not be judging your house-keeping skills if just the basics are done and it appears to be clean.

Cheryl said...

Don't be too tired to enjoy their company!! Just kidding... I love it when everything is spruced up...went through this last month, now I'm in the "how is everything so dirty again?" stage... :/

janjanmom said...

I hope you have wonderful visits!! Don't forget, they are coming to see YOU, not your house. Plus, people are more comfortable when everything isn't perfect.