Monday, April 28, 2008

Back Away From the Delicious -or- Won't Be Making That Again

So, in my new Weight Watchers weight loss plan I have been counting points--everything I eat has a point value and I write it all down and try to stay within a certain range of points each day.  Well, as you might be able to guess, this can become cumbersome.  So, I've been experimenting this week.  No counting points, just portion control, only eating when I'm hungry, not stuffing myself, etc.  This was going great until last night.  I made Creamy Herbed Pork Chops and Rice.  YUM!!!  I served myself a small portion, picked at the pan for another portion's worth probably.  Had another small portion later.  And another.  This is just way too good of a recipe so I think I will save it for special occasions.  If you're good, maybe I'll post it for you guys but I'm warning you, it may result in a pig out session!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I would love this recipe, Theodore! My bro-in-law has been giving us pork. I've never cooked pork much - so, am at a bit of a loss as to what to do with it.

crispy said...

Oh...do post it please...I need some new ideas for food.

oneblessedmamma said...

That's really funny. We went to the in-laws for dinner (she does weight watchers) on Sunday night, and what did we have for dinner? Creamy pork chops and rice, LOL.

Grammy said...

Hi,
Whats the Weight Watcher point for a mango?
Love Mom

Butch said...

I think you must be the super mom Jessica complains about.

Peaches and Cheese said...

That Butch catches on quick doesn't he :)
By the way, there's no complaining - just a bit of a jealous streak.
Take care!