Thursday, April 10, 2008

Too Much to Say

I have so many blog posts in my head that I don't know where to start so for two days I just haven't started.  This will be one of those random, babbling posts so get ready...
My sister, Cheryl and nephew, Harrison left today to go back home.  We had a good time and kept ourselves very busy.  I have lots of pictures to post eventually.  
We have had a very busy month and I am looking forward to starting fresh on Monday with normal life again.  Today was spent recovering--I could hardly walk when I woke up this morning.  I guess spending 12 hours walking around Disney and then a day at the beach weren't so good for my feet.  I plan to spend the next three days getting this house in shape--with the kids help of course.  I am finally ready to really get them seriously helping out around here.  I may even make a chore chart or two or three... Then on Monday--we get back to normal around here!  
I've had a hard time staying on Weight Watchers this week again.  It's just too hard to count points when you have guests and you are on the go a lot.  I was back on the wagon this morning but started feeling almost panicky that I cannot do this.  The hardest part of this for me is keeping up with points and planning dinners that we can all enjoy.  So--I've decided to do the Core plan.  It is still Weight Watchers but you don't count points.  I won't go into all the gory details but I am excited and feel more confident that I can succeed long term.  We'll see...  
I have finally planned a menu just like in the old days (before WW and before I ate Smart Ones and Lean Cuisine at every meal) and I am going to the store tomorrow.  I'm sure my family will be happy, they've had some pretty unique meals lately.  

2 comments:

Smith Schoolhouse said...

Good for you! Don't over-do it the next couple days getting your house in shape. REST your feet!!!

Ingle Nook said...

Is Ice Cream for dinner one of the unique dinners?! haha. We had a great time. Enjoy getting back to normal life!