Hannah was asked to do the artwork for the poster and program of the upcoming Willy Wonka show that her theatre is doing. Here is the finished product and below it the original artwork. It turned out pretty neat--it's amazing what you can do with a computer!



Here is Grace's latest masterpiece. This has to be one of my favorites--I think it is absolutely adorable!

Hannah has moved on to acrylic paints in art class. Here is her first picture using this new medium.
5 comments:
They are so talented! Thanks for sharing. I want another picture!
Is that a fruit fly Grace drew, LOL? Just kidding! I love Hannah's picture too. I HATE that the lessons will stop just as the girls are getting into painting.
AWESOME!
Wow! That is so neat that Hannah's art was used for the flyer. I love all their art. Thanks for sharing!
Very impressive.
Post a Comment