
There wasn't much fair fun to be had today but we did go and brave the weather to see the exhibit hall, collect candy and see if the girls won anything. They did very well. I think they won a ribbon for everything they submitted. The thing I love about this fair is that there aren't a ton of entries for kids and there are a ton of categories so it isn't hard to walk away with a ribbon for everything you entered. Grace won a first place ribbon for her purple ant, Hannah won a first for her dandelion picture and Best in Show for that category. They also won lots of other seconds and thirds. I can't remember everything but you can see some in the pictures.
4 comments:
WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!
Great job!
Great job kiddos!!! Woo Hoo!!!
Mimi had great fun finding everything that belonged to your girls. I saw these pictures and I thought, "Duh! Why didn't I take pictures of my kids WITH their entries." Oh well...there's always next year.
Congrats to the girls. They should be really proud.
Post a Comment