Sunday, April 13, 2008

More on the Mantises











We finally had an uneventful day with these crazy new pets of ours. The only "new" thing we did was move them into their habitat. This went pretty well, all mantises seemed happy to hop into their new home and it was pretty easy to release some fruit flies into it as well. My mom asked to see a picture of one close up so I tried. I think that you can enlarge the picture by clicking on it. I am also posting a picture of the vial of fruit flies. This one is Melissa's and I think all those slimy white things on the sides are baby fruit flies also known as larva. I can only hope and pray that I get some slimy white things in my vial....

1 comment:

crispy said...

I hear those little guys have interesting names. =)