Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Family

I had to borrow my sister's camera today because I am having camera/memory stick issues at the moment. As I was downloading my pics off her stick I found some pics of my family and thought I'd share them with the blogging world.

Here's my sis--She's 17 months younger than me but definitely looks older! :0)
Here is my sister and her family at their churches Easter weekend walk through.

Here is my dad and his lifelong friend Butch (don't know who the girl is). My dad is on the left (next to the girl). He was a scribe in the walk through.

And this is my new nephew that nobody ever sends me pictures of I just have to steal them off the memory stick but I'm not complainin', just sayin'. He's a cutie isn't he?

2 comments:

Lady G~ said...

Great looking family. You sister is beautiful, just like you.

Randi Sue said...

You and your sister look a lot alike.