Here is Hannah (and about 50 other kids) in "Friend Like Me," She's on the end in a long pink skirt and a brown shirt. She gets hidden behind the little girl in pink in front of her at the beginning.
Great job Hannah! And Great job Tiffany, I can see my little "Tiger" on the platform at the end.
I am so sorry I missed it. Thanks for the videos and pictures.Grace got to go and she has been telling all about it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great job Hannah!
And Great job Tiffany, I can see my little "Tiger" on the platform at the end.
I am so sorry I missed it. Thanks for the videos and pictures.
Grace got to go and she has been telling all about it.
I am so sorry I missed it. Thanks for the videos and pictures.
Grace got to go and she has been telling all about it.
Post a Comment