When your ankle is the same size as your calf - as in there is no definition between the two - that's why their called cankles (c-ankles). I had a guy on a date ask me once if I had cankles. He was kicked to the curb (and no, I do not have cankles just fat legs in general).
Nope, not so serious, to lazy to take the all caps off earlier today.... I know sweet Brayden has cankles, Thank you Peaches for the real definition! Now I am enlightened. Love you all....
I am shocked that you didn't know what cankles were. I think that is a good thing because it means you have nice friends who don't make rude comments. But you do know what a muffin top is, right?
7 comments:
BIG OLE FAT ANKLES, DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE CALLED CANKLES BUT HERE IN THE SOUTH THEY ARE..
LOVE MOM
When your ankle is the same size as your calf - as in there is no definition between the two - that's why their called cankles
(c-ankles). I had a guy on a date ask me once if I had cankles. He was kicked to the curb (and no, I do not have cankles just fat legs in general).
Where did that question come from? I see mom is very serious about answering with ALL caps!
Nope, not so serious, to lazy to take the all caps off earlier today.... I know sweet Brayden has cankles, Thank you Peaches for the real definition! Now I am enlightened.
Love you all....
This is probably the most hilarious question I've seen you post yet..
LOVE IT! Gave me a good laugh.
I have always wondered that too. Thanks Peaches for solving that mystery for me!
I am shocked that you didn't know what cankles were. I think that is a good thing because it means you have nice friends who don't make rude comments.
But you do know what a muffin top is, right?
Post a Comment