
A Simple Woman's Daybook for today...October 27, 2008
Outside my window...it's a nice, cool morning. The sun is out but it's dry and cool, I love it!
I am thinking...that I'd love a walk this morning, even if it does hurt.
From the learning rooms...we are having a catch up day today. We have some Keepers at Home stuff to do that I haven't been getting to, and Hannah has to catch up on two weeks of Bible study. We are thoroughly enjoying Exploring Countries and Cultures. We were able to fit it in even during a busy week.
I am thankful for...the sense of peace I had yesterday and for laughter. I had a few things that caused me to LOL yesterday and it felt so good. I've been so busy and stressed lately that I haven't been finding the humor in things. Joe almost had me ROTFL--see previous post.
From the kitchen...clean out the fridge week! Broccoli-cheese soup today, yum! I am also wanting to make popcorn balls. Anybody have a good recipe?
I am wearing...pjs with a sweatshirt--my all time favorite sweatshirt that I've had for 13 years.
I am reading...a Mrs. Pollifax book, it's kind of a spy novel and I'm really enjoying it.
I am hoping...to be productive and joyful this week. I really want and need to learn to take more things in stride and not respond with stress.
I am creating...I used to love this one, but now I never have an answer for it. I'm creating nothing fun and creative. I am hankering to pull out the sewing machine and make something--but what? and who has time?
I am hearing...Hannah drinking hot chocolate out of a straw. Not sure why she's doing that?? Joe and Grace are still sleeping. They were both up late last night so I'm letting them sleep in.
Around the house...housework that needs to be done!
One of my favorite things...a big cup of coffee when I'm cold.
A few plans for the rest of the week...catching up today, Precepts Bible study tomorrow, physical therapy, the dentist, a play and one last hurrah at Disney, school, and that's about it!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
If you want to participate in the Daybook, see Peggy.
7 comments:
Oh, what a cute little guy! &:o) Hope you have a blessed day!
He IS a cutie! Great photo...
We were just talking about popcorn balls last week... I may have to look up a recipe for those myself this week! :)
Have a wonderful week!
oh, that picture made me chuckle because of it's total cuteness...
OOh, yes, I read Mrs. Polifax when a teen and college age. Loved them. Had to filter out a few colorful words but the story line was intruiguing in most of the series.
I'm a newbie, yes. I followed another blog post here. :>) Just added to my favorites.
awwww... LOVE the picture!!
What a cutie! So glad you're enjoying Mrs. Pollifax. Maybe I'll pick one up to read on the plane next week.
Giada was making some sort of popcorn balls on food network yesterday. She runied it with some garbage apricots but whatever...I think she melted butter and marshmellows or something. I am sure it is on the website.Oh...and I agree, most adorable picture ever.I will post some of my little sock monkey this weekend. Hopefully he feels better.
Post a Comment