Thursday, October 23, 2008

Winter?

The temperatures have dipped below 80 around here and Grace thinks it's winter. Joe too. She and Joe have been wearing long sleeve/long pant pajamas with their big sleepers over them. Of course, by morning the sleeper is off because it is really not that cold but I can't convince her of that at bedtime. I don't try too hard, I think it's cute.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I love this too! Mad has been getting into her winter pjs - but, like you say, only briefy. I find myself doing the same - trying to wear my winter clothes - so tired of my summer clothes. :)

ann marie said...

I love this weather. I actually felt a little cold yesterday, but like that feeling.

Emily said...

Though it is a little cooler here, we are having the same issue with Spike. He puts on his "feety pajamas" only to strip down to his underwear before he actually falls asleep. Then I worry about him being too cold in the night.

Ingle Nook said...

Christmas hint...I want those pj's that Grace is wearing :)

Lori said...

Cozy jammies are my favorite!

Julie said...

I love this weather and this post. I've found that growing up in Florida does confuse kids weather-wise though. For the longest time if Jonathan was wearing long sleeves, and I'd tell him to put a coat on, he'd say, "this is a coat"...even if we were visiting Connecticut and it was January. Also both Jonathan and Madi would call "pants" "long sleeve pants" or even sometimes "long sleeve shorts" until very recently. I sometimes think my kids can't actually feel the temperature difference. Sometimes in the much warmer weather Jake would randomly choose to wear his winter jammies, but the other day the first really cool day, he played outside forever with no shirt on (he was being Aladdin).

Tiffany said...

Long sleeve shorts? Funny. And Jonathan thinking a long sleeve shirt is a coat. That's about all the coat we ever need here.

Randi Sue said...

My kids are confused, too. My girls always ask me if they should wear a long sleeve shirt or long pants.

Smith Schoolhouse said...

OK- where did you get footed pjs that would fit Gracie?