Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I had forgotten..

How much I love My Father's World (curriculum).  We finally got started this week and I already love it.  We are doing a year of geography and are starting with an overview of the world.  Not only will we learn geography--where things are but we will also be learning a little bit about cultures, habitats, and how to pray for people in different areas of the world.  I'm finally organized, have all my copies made and we are off and running.  Only 2 months into the school year....we'll be working on this through the summer but that's okay, it's mostly fun stuff.  

So, what are you doing today?  I am going to get evaluated for my orthotics.  I'm really hoping that these inserts will be the answer to all my problems with my feet and legs.  Realistically I don't expect all my problems to go away but I know I'm on the right track.  At least I won't be causing any new problems I hope.  I am also assuming that these inserts will only fit into my tennis shoes but I hope that I can get them in these great loafers that I bought on Ebay last year.  I bought them thinking I could wear them even with my feet problems because I have had two other pairs from the same company.  But--they killed my feet!  So, maybe with my inserts...

4 comments:

ann marie said...

I hope they work!

Leisa said...

Hi

Cheryl said...

I've been enjoying your pictures and movies. Go kids go!

Yeah! organized!

Lori said...

I hope your feet are happy with the orthodics!