Sunday, October 26, 2008

My computer isn't as smart as I thought...

neither is my DVD player. Both of them think the time has changed this week. This caused some serious confusion on my part earlier today and had me thinking I had an extra hour. The smart microwave and other battery powered clocks, and my cell phone set me straight but no one has told the computer or DVD player.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad you said this! I thought I was going crazy! Our dvd player has been an hour ahead for quite a while. I look to it when figuring out the time for church(in the next time zone). Today, I woke up from my nap, checked the clock, and thought I had an extra hour before I had to be at church. Luckily I checked the clock in the bedroom before it was too late to get ready to go.

Unknown said...

Oh... my dh and dd have clocks that switch to daylight savings time -- the original day light savigns time.

I'm wired so that my body wakes me up the same time every day. So I was up -- getting ready... then wondered.... "Why is Dan not awake yet?" Looked at my clock... am I early? Is he late?? We finally found 2 old watches that are manual to confirm... I was indeed on time and those 2 clocks were wrong. So -- my dh got to sleep in 2 weeks in a row. LOL

Needless to say -- we were late for church yesterday.