
Here are some of the pictures from our photo shoot. The big kids are Lindsay, Mindy, and Harrison. Lindsay and Mindy are my sister's stepdaughters, Harrison is her son. The little guys (besides mine) are Brayden and Samuel. Samuel is my brother's stepson and Brayden the new baby.
5 comments:
I LOVE the pictures of your kids! The close up one is so cute cuz you can see Hannah's freckles and the color of each one's eyes. I like the other one too with Joe's expression- worth a thousand words!
I LOVE the close up! I think it should be your Christmas card!!
OK I was finally able to see it & I love it too. I like the idea of a seasonal theme.
I was also commenting about the close up...I LOVE it. I never think your kids look a lot alike but that picture really highlights their similarities..they are beautiful!
Great pictures! I love all the colors.
Post a Comment