Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Poster
Hannah's theatre teacher asked her to do the art for this season's poster. Her assignment--a starry night, a forest, and a cityscape. The starry night was no problem, lots of anxiety about the forest, and no clue how to do a cityscape. So, I bribed her to at least try the forest--she ended up doing a great job! And, for the cityscape I suggested a collage. We had lots of painted tissue paper from a past Eric Carle project and she went to town--no pun intended. I love the way the poster turned out. It's great for her to have these opportunities to be encouraged in her artistic talent. It will be interesting to see what she ends up doing when she grows up (besides being a wife and mom I hope). She says she'd like to be an architect but she spends hours designing fashion. She now has a sketchbook where she puts all her latest ideas. She's come up with some great stuff.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Go Hannah. These look great and I love the poster.
That's amazing...the poster looks great!
Beautiful!
That's a talented girl you have there!
Wonderful!
How totally AWESOME!!! Way to gooooooo Hannah!
UN believable. I know you are already are, but be sure to keep the POSTERS and her original work in a portfolio that can be saved. This is such typical homeschooler talent...amazing, such reason to be proud.
She is truly my fave kid.
I love the art! what great ideas.
Post a Comment