Okay,now that Melissa admits she didn't get it I will too. But I'm kind of thinking a mom who homeschools should get this because it must have something to do with math. And I know if I showed Greg and then told him I didn't get it he would inquire about sending the kids back to school.
9 comments:
yes :)
ha-ha
*scratching my head* (j/k)
You little math geek!!
Of course I don't get it..
Love you, Mom
Cute!
Cute, but I think it's probably only really funny to people who wear pumpkin pi shirts!!
I love geek humor! Gotta show this to the hubby.
I'm a hermit crab geek, rather than a math geek. You'll have to explain!
Okay,now that Melissa admits she didn't get it I will too. But I'm kind of thinking a mom who homeschools should get this because it must have something to do with math. And I know if I showed Greg and then told him I didn't get it he would inquire about sending the kids back to school.
Post a Comment