
A Simple Woman's Daybook for today....December 29, 2008
Outside my window...it's a warm and sunny day.
I am thinking...that it was totally worth staying up until 2 am to finish scrapbooking and get it all put away.
I am thankful for...a week with my husband at home before getting back to reality.
From the learning rooms...Christmas vacation! I am hoping to spend some time playing some educational games though.
From the kitchen...who knows??? This will definitely be a hodgepodge week as we try to clean out the fridge a little.
I am wearing...jeans and a brown shirt.
I am creating...nothing now!
I am going...out to lunch at a local tea room. Great Aunt Clara is here for one more day so we'll be spending time with her.
I am reading...Fireproof--the novelization of the movie. I'm enjoying it. Who knows when I will get to see the movie so the book will have to do. I finished "Lovely Bones." Thank you to those who encouraged me to finish it. Those first few chapters are so disturbing as a parent but then it gets better. I really enjoyed the book. Who wants to borrow it?
I am hoping...for some good family time this week.
I am hearing...the kids playing.
Around the house...Christmas is still up and out and everywhere. For another day or two at least.
One of my favorite things...The Walt Disney Christmas parade that is on Christmas morning. And DVR which allowed me to watch it in peace once all the chaos settled down. David Cook and David Archuleta were on this year.
A few plans for the rest of the week...taking Hannah shopping, maybe going camping, playing lots of games, watching Monk with Ollie, dentist tomorrow, planning for school next week.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
7 comments:
I love that picture!
I'll borrow the book! Enjoy the tea room today.
Was she posing?
And I miss your soup recipes. I have made them all so far. We like the carrot soup the best.
spiders really freak me out... that isn't real, right?
I assume she is posing and no the spider isn't real. Grace got a remote control tarantula for Christmas. Grace also got a camera and I found this in her file. I love it!
Your girls are too cute and precious. Your son is pretty cute too. Love the picture!
such an actress!
Post a Comment