I'm seeing shorts and such and thinking... what in the world? and then remember I'm in a different state right now... crazy brain!Great pictures!
We skipped our parade because of nasty weather. Glad y'all had a better day!
We went to the parade in our town. We walked there. The kids were upset that they didn't get much candy.
looks like fun. the main reason I am leaving a comment is to try out my new blog profile.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm seeing shorts and such and thinking... what in the world? and then remember I'm in a different state right now... crazy brain!
Great pictures!
We skipped our parade because of nasty weather. Glad y'all had a better day!
We went to the parade in our town. We walked there. The kids were upset that they didn't get much candy.
looks like fun.
the main reason I am leaving a comment is to try out my new blog profile.
Post a Comment