Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day in pictures

I love this picture--click on it to enlarge it and see Hannah posing in the background. Funny.
Hannah spent a lot of time doing this yesterday--texting. She got "texters" which are basically walkie-talkies that you text back and forth with instead of talking. She has been begging for these ever since she saw them. She was one happy little girl.

A Lego Batman game! Joe loves these Lego games. He already got Lego Indiana Jones as an early Christmas present. I may never get to use my computer again....

This is what Joe did for a good part of the day.

Hannah filling in her Littlest Pet Shop digital planner.
This nail art kit turned out to be a big hit--Hannah did everyone's nails, including Aunt Clara's. Hannah did hers pink with black stripes.

And Jane (Uncle Billy's sister) got snakes on her toes. I got bumblebees but don't have a picture.


I really, really wish I had had my video camera on when Grace opened this. It is her very own digital camera. She wanted one so bad but was sure she would not be getting one. The look of "shock and awe" on her face when she opened it was priceless. She spent the rest of the day taking pictures of EVERYTHING!!!! She is absolutely loving having her own camera.
Doing a little kitchen chemistry with Uncle Billy. This was some sort of acid test. She is our little scientist and got a chemistry kit and a microscope. She yanked a hair out of Joe's head to look at under the microscope. I'm not sure what else she investigated. She had Jane helping her out.
Here's Aunt Clara opening a gift. I think she enjoyed her Christmas!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

what a wonderful day!

Sue said...

Tell Hannah I want a pedicure!

Cindy said...

What great, fun presents! I think Aunt clara had a good time, too!

Smith Schoolhouse said...

Hannah got a nail kit too but it was just a few things I had found. Where did you get that set?