The town we live in is Christmas crazy! There are so many different events this time of year and we usually attend most of them. I decided to use my blog to count how many events we go to this year. Today was the first. We went to the Tree Lighting Ceremony at the library. We had wonderful entertainment by Mr. Scott, Santa made an appearance and handed out candy canes and there was cookies, hot chocolate, and punch on the back lawn.
The winner of the cutest baby award!
Here's Mr. Scott and Santa. Joe was not convinced that this was Santa because he had on glasses. Definite fake. Below is the big tree all lit up--not terribly impressive. Hannah wasn't too happy about having her picture taken and let me know it.
And--the refreshments on the lawn...
1 comment:
The first thing Anthony said when he saw Santa was "He looks kinda tan...and skinny." Obvious fake and I wasn't even going to try and tell him otherwise. My kids loved the show. They thought it was SO funny. And yes, you can kind of tell Hannah did not want her pic taken. It made me laugh when I saw that photo. I can't wait to see you count down all these activities.
Post a Comment