Friday, May 15, 2009

Beach Day


Marissa, Amy, Julie, and I and our 13 kids (one was missing or there would have been 14) loaded up and headed to the beach this morning. We couldn't have asked for a better day. It wasn't terribly hot but it was nice and sunny. The kids had sooo much fun, no one was ready to go. I don't know why it took Marissa moving hundreds of miles away and then coming to visit to get us to go to the beach together. Now that all of our kids are a little older (no diapers!) it really wasn't hard at all. Above is a shot of the kids from tallest to shortest, the hole is where Jacob should be, we couldn't forget him!









4 comments:

crispy said...

How fun. Tiffany, it sure looks like you have lost quite a bit of weight. Must be the makers diet. =)

Cindy said...

It looks like a great day! I was wondering why there was a hole!

Melissa said...

Yay, the beach! Sand in the sandwiches!

Cheryl said...

great pictures! love that first one, did you guys line the kids up purposely that way? it's great.