
A Simple Woman's Daybook for this evening...May 3, 2009
Outside my window...it's dark and muggy. I'm getting a head start on the daybook because I'm hoping to wake up and get an early start in the morning.
I am thinking...that I feel good after three days on The Maker's Diet, I am also gaining confidence that I am not going to starve over the next 40 days.
I am thankful...that I have the freedom to do school how and when I want to and for renewal and refreshment spiritually
From the kitchen...lots of vegetables, dal (Indian lentil dishes) every day since lentils is the only legume I can eat right now. Fish tomorrow night with veggies and maybe pasta for the kids, dinner with friends on Tuesday and I haven't gotten past that.
From the learning rooms...I covered that pretty completely in my last post and I'm now tired of talking about it. :0)
I am creating...(copying Julie on this one) educated kids.
I am wearing...my new favorite denim shorts that I got at Goodwill and a purple tank top
I am reading...How to Eat Away Arthritis, almost done with that and then I start The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I got the large print book at the library and so this book is about 8 inches thick--not exaggerating! I'm reading "Holes" to the kids before we go see the play on Thursday.
I am hoping...for a productive week
I am hearing...the roar of a fan blowing on me, it's hot!
Around the house...the bathrooms are clean and that's about it
One of my favorite things...Monday morning, really.
I am going...to bed in a few minutes
A few plans for the rest of the week...Cinco de Mayo taco party, making a meal for a friend (I guess I will be making something normal for a change) on Wednesday, play on Thursday, maybe the beach on Saturday, school every day!
A picture thought...a green smoothie--spinach, flaxseed, bananas, milk
5 comments:
Hmm... I think I'll stick with the smoothy with kefir, blueberries and banana.
I thought I was the only one who loved Monday mornings! :-)
Thanks for sharing!
~God Bless
Kelley from Mammalog
I also like Monday mornings-something about starting off with a clean slate! What a great idea for Cinco de Mayo-we were planning on having tacos this week already-I should have them on Tuesday! We do seem to have the same tastes in books-Have a great week!!:)
glad to get caught up with ya!
I need a blender! I crave peanut butter and banana smoothies all the time! Maybe I should put that on my Target baby registry? j/k
I am NOT a Monday morning person so we are different there! I read your homeschooling post (I did not find it boring) and sounds like you are assuming a good pace. We are looking at going to a formal year round schedule instead of just a haphazard one - we'll see. Seems like we never have the time to sit down and think or talk about it!
Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment