- It is not a good idea to go on a walk around the block with bunnies in bags. They might want to jump out of the bags and so you might have to end up carrying one who regularly decides she doesn't want to be carried and scratches the fire out of you as you struggle to hold on to her. Just sayin'. That's "this".
- Did you know that there are all sorts of cool old shows on Hulu.com? Grace and Joe are watching Mrs. Piggle Wiggle shows right now but as I was searching the site I saw Silver Spoons, Different Strokes, Flipper, the Munsters, Woody Woodpecker, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Speed Racer, and lots more that I can't remember right now. Free way to entertain kids when you want to have some alone time. And this is "that".
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
This and That
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok so Mrs. Piggle Wiggle sounds like i should remember that one.. but i'm drawing a blank.. may have to check that out :)
We've watched several of the Mrs. Piggle Wiggle episodes on Hulu. The kids love them.
Post a Comment