You should probably click on this picture to get the full effect of how funny it is. I had these girls here for maybe 20 minutes the other day between the park and theatre and they dressed up like this and wanted me to say who was the funniest. I truly couldn't say. Madi (far left) in the receiving blanket skirt and shin guard on her arm? Or Abby (next to Madi) with the wig and graduation hat on top of the wig? Or Hannah with the soccer ball stuck to her chest and Wonder Woman leg thing on one leg? Or the other Hannah with a nightgown, vest, and insect antennae? Who do you think should win for craziest outfit?
4 comments:
Soo funny! At first I wasn't even sure when it was from, boy they act fast! The only thing the boys had time to do at my house between the park and Theatre was have a popsicle and chase laundry that was blowing off the line!
I think you win for letting them dress up.
I really can't say :) They are all pretty wild!
I like the lace and fur hat combo thing going on but they are all funny!
Post a Comment