Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random Thoughts (with pictures!)

I'm really excited about this! It's ridiculously expensive but when you have been eating salad, grapefruit, lentils, chicken, and fish for almost two weeks it's almost as good as chocolate. I had some on celery yesterday and it was so satisfying! I wish it wasn't so expensive. I used our soymilk maker and made almond milk last night. I'm thinking my green smoothie will taste much better made with almond milk. I blended some with frozen raspberries last night and it was pretty good too. If only I could add a scoop of ice cream. :0)
We set up the bunnies in the bathroom today during the hottest part of the day. It worked out well, I think they used their litter box. Grace cleaned up and she didn't see pee so that's good. I know it must have felt good for them to lay on the cold tile. This will be their new "home" for the hot summer afternoons.
What is this? A redneck clothesline! Ollie and I decided to get a clothesline but I couldn't wait to try drying our clothes outside so I put yesterday's load out on the trampoline. It worked fine. I told Ollie he didn't even need to get a clothesline. I think he's going to anyway though.

My wrist is much better thank you. It is still sore but I can mostly resume normal activity. I'm still not sure what happened. One thought is that I might have had a ganglion cyst that ruptured. I don't know but I hope it never happens again!

6 comments:

crispy said...

Love the redneck clothes line. I love how you keep it real.

If you can train the bunnies to snuggle up to a bottle of frozen water (like a juice bottle) that will help them stay cool. But remember they can't cool themselves down well so when it is HOT bringing them inside is smart.

Lisa said...

Are you allowed to have Sunbutter on the Maker's Diet? That's what we eat around here and we LOVE it. (Well...me and the boys do. Doug...not so much.;)! ) It's expensive too. It used to be pretty cheap - I could get it for $2.99 at Super Target, but now it's jumped to $5.99 thanks to the peanut butter scare.
Love your redneck clothesline! :)

Melissa said...

We love Sunbutter too!

Cheryl said...

I love clotheslines!

Emily said...

Spike loves the sunbutter also.

Tiffany said...

We've had sunbutter before, Ollie buys it sometimes. I don't know if I can have that or not. I'll have to check. I think I can have it after either the first two or four weeks. That would be a great alternative!