
I got all of this at the Dekalb Farmer's Market in GA last week. I only spent $118 for all of this. It's hard to tell what it all is but here's what I can remember--two containers of steel cut oats, flaxseed, cinnamon sticks, apple dices, 4 containers of lentils, mung beans, wheat grass, Ezekiel break, durian, 4 pineapples, a gallon of coconut oil, a bag of almonds, lentil tortillas, a hotdog (my brother's--they made it right there in the meat dept.), ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, and I can't remember what else. I so wish I lived closer to that place.

5 comments:
I wish you had smell-o vision for the durian! Yuck!
Hey ~ have you been to the new Indian grocery market in Leesburg? I heard that there was one and then I saw it the other day. I immediately thought of you.
Yum!
great haul!
what's with the grassy plant? it's in these pictures and then in the picture of the girl's cooking? I know, it's probably something good for you or obvious and I'm just ignorant!
Seriously Ryan...that hot dog looks horrible.
I wish she had smell-o-vision for it all...that place STINKS. I can handle it in doses.
Post a Comment