I hope all you moms out there have had a wonderful Mother's Day. I had one request for Mother's Day this year--for my family to clean my whole house! I even said I would help. Well, they are wrapping things up now and my house is clean. We are about to go out to a friend's for dinner so we won't even be staying home to mess it up. I can wake up to a fresh house and a fresh week. I am so thankful for a husband who actually enjoys cleaning and knows how to motivate the kids as well. I can check the house off my list of things I'm behind on. At least for this week. Oh, and the picture above is our annual Mother's Day picture. Every year on Mother's day they take family pictures and then print them for you and give you a frame. Our church has grown so much that they started taking the pictures two weeks ago! I should do a post of pictures of all our previous years. Sometimes it's the only family photo we get all year. Happy Mother's day to all the moms!
1 comment:
what a blessing!!
Post a Comment