We had another fun day yesterday. We went swimming with Peaches and her family again and then later went to the $1 movies. The girls saw "Hannah Montana," and the boys saw "Monsters vs. Aliens." I enjoyed Hannah, it was a cute movie. I loved the song, "The Climb." I think I want to download it to put on the Ipod Nano I'm going to win in the library contest. Speaking of the library contest. I'm missing 10 days of opportunities to get my name in the drawing. Once I get home I'm going every day until the contest ends! I can get my name in 5 more times at least. Maybe I should go twice. I REALLY want to win the dumb thing. I don't know why but I just do. Is it wrong to pray for something so materialistic? :0) We are headed out this morning for a weekend at the lake. I should be getting ready and packing but I'm having a hard time getting motivated. Trying to decide if I should bother straightening my frizzy hair. I've plugged in and then unplugged the straightener twice. It really seems a waste of time since I am just going to the lake but then again--did I mention frizz??? So, right now it's plugged in and if I can get my butt off the computer in time I'm going to straighten it. That's the plan. My dad told me today that McD's is giving away something different everyday. I knew about the free sample mochas on Mondays. I had two this past Monday. But he said that you can get free small fries on Tuesday and something different every other day of the week. I'm going to have to look into this. Especially for our traveling days. Speaking of that--I've decided to make a trip to visit a friend in SC on Monday and spend two nights there and then head home on Wednesday. I haven't seen her since Joe was a baby! We will have lots of catching up to do. Susan and I were best friends from about 8th grade on through high school and college. We have lots and lots of memories together. Well, I really must go do something important.
Little Bray was wiped out. He fell asleep sitting up in his Pop's lap.




1 comment:
wow! just caught up on all your happenings! great pictures, fun times! You guys are gonna have to get back to school to slow down! :)
Post a Comment