Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thanks Ya'll!

Thanks for the comments--good to hear from everyone. I kind of felt guilty even posting complaining about the lack of comments because I haven't been so good at commenting myself lately so didn't really have any right to gripe but I did anyway. I only have a few minutes here, we are at Susan's in SC and getting ready to go the zoo. I'm using her cool little webbook--it's like a tiny laptop. I do have a few things to say though-
Leisa--I know! I feel like all I do is come home, catch up on laundry and pack and leave again. We are taking a road trip to Chicago and then swinging through VA on the way home. That's where we'll be for two weeks.
Elizabeth--I've been reading your blog but haven't commented much so here's my comment--your new baby is ADORABLE!!! I especially loved the short video you posted, it was so fun to see him in person. And, what a blessing that IzzyB is doing so well! Can't wait to see you guys in person!
Melissa--I'm too embarrassed to comment on your period post, I can't talk about periods on the internet!!! :0) But---I am bringing you some peaches but they are going to be SC peaches which I hear are just as good as GA peaches!
Cheryl--I miss your blog and hearing about your life. I'm not a good consistent commenter b/c I read all the blogs and then later have a comment session where I go and comment on everything I read earlier. I kept meaning to comment on your post about Ann getting her license! She looked so proud in that picture!
Hey to Kirsten, Sonya, Emily, Sarah, and Becky Joie!
IngleNook--quit your whining and give me some time then you'll be flooded with pictures.
Allright--gotta run! I'll post again when I get home. BTW--we went to McD's three times for free mochas yesterday!

4 comments:

crispy said...

Hey...no one is commenting on my blog lately either. In fact I wonder if anyone is reading it.

Hope you are having a good time on all your trips. Swing through this way someday.

Lori said...

I think everyone is pretty much down for the summer, but I've been enjoying reading about your trips. Looking forward to a chance to catch up in person!

oneblessedmamma said...

Wahhh. Okay, when I have 24 blog followers instead of the measly SIX that I have (thanks to the 6 people who REALLY love me), I'll feel sorry for your lack of comments. What's really sad is that many of your followers are mutual friends who obviously like YOU best, so you should be feeling good right now, LOL.

Cristy said...

Tiffany and Crispy- I LOVE your blogs. Some days I feel so inadequate, but you inspire me.

OBM- I follow your blog, I just connect through Gardenofgems ;). You have a great blog, too.