Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day Three Part One--Swimming

We went to a really cool pool yesterday--above are the two big water slides. There was also a lazy river and a fun little kid's area. I especially loved "adult swim" when I got to do the water slides without waiting in line. That was big fun. We met one of my oldest friends (our parent's have been friends since dirt) who is also one of my blog readers--"Peaches and Cheese," at the pool. This is the first time we've both been in town at the same town since we've had kids I think. So, we finally got to meet each other's kids in person.





Here's baby Jack--he puked while I took the picture. Pretty funny, huh?? Especially since it wasn't my arm.

2 comments:

Ingle Nook said...

looks like you guys had a party without me!

Peaches and Cheese said...

It isn't a party until somebody pukes...