Sunday, July 26, 2009

How About Some Pictures?

Here's the new car!

And here's the cuban sandwich we had to celebrate. I have always wanted to stop at this little place but it is never open when we pass it. Today it was and today I had a cuban sandwich. It was awesome!!

The dash shows that there are 23 miles on the car. This is probably the only time we will ever have a car with so few miles on it.

The kids checking out the car. They love it.
Here's Joe in his new "suit." He wanted a shirt, tie, nice pants, and belt. He insisted on the gold tie and the outfit started from there. I think he looks quite handsome. He got it yesterday and wore it to church today, he was so proud and just knew he had it going on. This kid never ceases to surprise me. Predictable he is not!!



Tyler is over playing today and I just had to get a picture of Joe eating lunch in his "suit" with his little buddy.

6 comments:

BeckyJoie said...

The kids look great but the car??? So you're the ones who bought our car-the one that we were waiting to buy. LOL. Jk. Congrats on the car by the way.

crispy said...

Congrats on the car. Enjoy it !!! Where are the pictures of the shelves?

Debbie said...

how awesome for you guys!!! enjoy!!

Cheryl said...

great pictures!!

Julie said...

Love the car, I noticed the sign that said cuban sandwich right away so it was funny that the next picture was a cuban sandwich. LOVE Joe's new outfit!!!!

Ingle Nook said...

Love it! Congrats on the NEW car. That is great. And thanks for the pics~