I am sitting in the public library on my computer, updating my blog!! Can I get a woohooo??? I've finally succeeded in using my computer somewhere other than home. Actually I got online at my sister's the other night but didn't have time to do much because I was cooking and talking on the phone. So, I'm here catching up on blogs and wasting time! I still can't send or receive e-mail from my e-mail program that has all my contacts which is proving to be a pain! Oh well, we can't have it all.
6 comments:
Are you EVER coming home????
It is small steps to becoming more mobile and instant. Just what we need. =)
I have a sprint card in my computer and love the idea of having internet with me when ever I want it.
Looks like you are having a MARVELOUS time and I love the pictures - good AND bad.
Take care and continue to enjoy!
I'm glad you are having fun.
Looks like a good week!
Hi oneblessedmamma--yes, I'm coming home but not until the middle of next week...this one's a long one!
Post a Comment