Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day Three Part Two--Mexican Fiesta

Last night my sister, Cheryl, and I hosted a Mexican fiesta for the family. We made all sorts of good food and then ate way too much while we visited with the fam. We've got three babies now--Brayden who's 17 months, Collin who's 9 months, and the newest member of the family--Lily who is about 2 months. The babies pretty much do all the entertaining as we all just sit and watch and hold them. Anyway, it was a fun night. I took pictures and managed to not get one good picture of anyone all night. So, in fairness to everyone--here are all the bad pictures! Enjoy! I've even included a bad one of myself although I didn't take that one.







2 comments:

Ingle Nook said...

If it makes you feel any better...I took a few of these!

Julie said...

I was going to say yum, but I already scrolled down and saw the baby puke picture, so I lost my appetite!

The picture of you is good!!